Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm so angry to my School.


Today, I got to school to receive new school books(교과서).
and in school, announced new class.
I receive new class books and 'School living guide' . -_-;;
Originally, the school living guide is give to new student.
but strangely, school was gave it to 2nd, 3rd grade student too!
strange... strange... strange!!!!
and so ominous @$#%&^*!!
After 10 minutes, the ominous was became real...


OH M-Y GOD...!

The school living guide was so terrible!!!!!!

What's that!! ㅠ_ㅠ

is that really printed in student WELFARE department??

That's so bad and unfair!!


after Print received, the teacher said that

'If you break the this rules, you'll be die(you'll give physical punishment by teacher).'

In fact, in Korea, physical and mind punishment by teacher is

so plenty and it is almost lawful.

Student of Korea were have not freedom and human rights.

it's the fundamental reason that Korea is don't become advanced country!

I'm so angry.

3 comments:

  1. Does it mean the students cannot dye their hair?
    I thought every school has the same rule...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xellos Yunho //
    Umm, of course. We don't dye our hair.
    But this post's point is about 'Hair length rules', not dye.
    I missed that sentense. It's my mistake. sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...yeah i know. our high school requires the boys to trim the hair. otherwise they are given suspension and other punishments.

    ReplyDelete