Saturday, February 7, 2009

street and scenery #1




The city where i live :
Anseong 안성(安城).


Anseong is the small city.

population : 168,446 (2007)
Anseong is located in GyeongGi-do(similarly state).

















Way to school.









in Anseong Middle School play ground.






Gum san-Dong(near by town)








Gum san-Dong(near by town) #2







in korea, many people live in apartments.
It is most popular and recommended way to live in since korea is a small country.

ordinary apartments are usually 15 to 20 floors high.



4 comments:

  1. woah, what a small town xD my hometown it's smaller, our population is 48 979, only xD and in Poland my town it's called middle-size city xD you have there really tight buildings '^^ too little greenness and trees... we have apartments like this, but mostly many people lived in blocks xD for example, me '^^
    And Anseong it's near to Seoul and sea =) ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, my city's air is so clean ^_^;; kk.
    Seoul and neighborhood citys are have
    many Aparts MORE than Anseong. 0_0!
    ho-oh, Aparts in Poland? so curious that ^^

    yeap. way to seoul and Yellow sea(West sea) take only 1hour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! U can see about which apartments I told you on my blog xD for example I live in this lower block:
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_0NndE6D9deI/SZMqAj67gOI/AAAAAAAABFs/WPKQu5lXlCE/s1600-h/skce31.jpg
    or
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_0NndE6D9deI/SZMx0PBlaeI/AAAAAAAABGc/nIaw6DBPmSw/s1600-h/skce30.JPG

    how lucky you ;-) way to my Baltic sea take something about 5 hours, hehe xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Narcia// Wow, that apartments seem very clean and green!
    Oh, my- that's great!

    ReplyDelete